Cafe|Qonquer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cafe|Qonquer

Forums to Discuss Issues Regarding Cafe|Qonquer guild on Qonquer

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DrDomination's APP

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DrDamnation
Intern

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-07-23

DrDomination's APP Empty
PostSubject: DrDomination's APP   DrDomination's APP Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 5:30 pm

Char names: DrDomination
Levels of chars: RB level 10X (Fire)

How long have you played qonquer/conquer: I've played qonquer since the start, but I had forgotten my account's name and pass, so I had to start a new account

And I've played Conquer since I was like 10 and stopped when I was 14.

What do you like about the game?: I like everything about the game, but the main reason is because of taos they're fun to play as.

Why do you want to join this guild?: I want to join this guild because my fire tao was in it, but then I stopped using it and me and my friends created a guild so I was in that one.

Why do you think we should have you as a new member?: I think you should have me because I was previously in it and I won't be a noob, complain or beg.

What do you expect from this guild and its members?: I expect to be treated nicely and respected, oh and have fun!

(optional)
Where are you from?: Headingley, MB, Canada

Hobbies: Playing my bass

Other games you like to play: Afro Samurai, Burnout Paradise, L4D, Saints Row 2, and COD4

Favorite music: Screamo, Metal, anything loud.
Back to top Go down

DrDomination's APP
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cafe|Qonquer :: Application-
Jump to: